Friday, November 6, 2009

Wow.

I've temporarily run out of things to say.

Did I make ANY goals yesterday?  Nope.  But that's not awful.  Today's another day to try.

I did get some good links from a coworker in my group at work though.  Give them a looksee:


http://www.mypyramid.gov/ This one will help you set up your OWN food pyramid, based on your current status and your goals. I like it because it tells you what to eat and how much, but doesn't spend a lot of time worrying about calories.  Did you all watch the Foamy link I posted earlier?  "When I pick up a food, I don't want to have to worry about calories and carbs etc..."  (paraphrased, and with far fewer expletives)

http://www.calorieking.com This one evidently has calorie counts for restaurant food. I haven't looked at it yet.

Anyway- it's Friday.  I've got Meatloaf playing on ye olde MP3e playere, the sun is shining, I have most of a cup of coffee- things are good!

PLUS- I just got a MUFFIN. Today is getting better and better. A FREE MUFFIN.

Homemade

Yes. I'm kicking.

MORE COFFEE.

1 comment:

  1. I've worked out 3 times this week and tomorrow morning will be my 4th, so I've had a good week. I've managed to lose 4 pounds this past week. TRUE miracle. I think God is helping me out a LOT so I don't lose my mind! Since my son left for college and we haven't seen him in 2 1/2 years, I have gained 30 lbs. I am soooo sad, upset and depressed over that MORE than what I should be. I am only human and I miss my son terribly so therefore, what will scrunch down the hurt and pain?? FOOD. Any kind of food. It doesn't matter, I'm not picky. Just anything to put in my mouth at the moment of sadness. I'm hanging in there and trying to stay afloat and think positive but OMG, it is extremely hard on MOST days. I am going to have a good day, come hell or high water. :D

    ReplyDelete