Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oktoberfest!

Can't catch a break.

I packed a beautiful lunch, as described in my last post.  I totally forgot that today is a "David Lunch" day, when we have a fundraiser lunch at work, with the proceeds going to a local charity.

The lunches are usually themed, and today's theme is "Oktoberfest" which means brats, bierock casserole, German potato salad, beer...

That's ok.  I can pass on the potato salOMG that's good.  Well, I usually prefer my bierocks to be individual instead of casserAHHH tasty!  The brats are non-negotiable, but I'm not eating the bun.  Seriously.  No bun.

So my yummy lunch will wait til tomorrow.  That's ok.  I already ate the fruit salad anyway- with yogurt.

Time for walkies!

PS- I didn't have any beer either.  Bud Light?  Puh-leese!

No comments:

Post a Comment