Monday, November 2, 2009

What's in your lunchbox?

I forgot my veggies.  *sigh*  I got my fruit (fresh cherries, frozen back in early summer when they were cheap and plentiful at the store) but I forgot my veggies.

One of the most frustrating things I run in to on a daily basis is my own brain.  See- I have ADD.  I've had it my whole life, but was diagnosed as an adult, about 20 years ago.  In my youth I was fortunate enough to have my non-ADD mom organizing everything.  But now... yikes.

And so I remember the cherries but forget the green beans.  Even though they sit roughly 6" apart in the freezer.

Make a list?  Sure I made a list.  It said "make lunch" not "get fruit, get veggies, get rice, get leftover bbq"  Looks like I'm going to have to go with smaller chunks on my list.  hrm.

What's in your lunch today?  Can I have some of your veggies?

No comments:

Post a Comment