Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Goal Post

Did I make my daily goals?

1)  2 quarts of water:  No.  But, as Jack Palance said in City Slickers:  "Day ain't over yet."
2)  15 minutes walking.  No.  But I did ride my bike 4 miles today.

So as far as goals go, I sucked.  But as far as keeping moving forward, I did ok.  Lost .4 lbs in the last week, less than I'd hoped, but about what I expected.

But I am TIRED today.  Like go to bed now tired.  I think it's partly the exercise, partly my sleep patterns and partly my lunch.  High carb lunch, lots of brown rice and green beans, but very little protein.  (I ate part of my "crab" salad yesterday, so I had less than half a cup left today)  I'm beginning to see a pattern.  I'm going to have to come up with some low-carb lunch alternatives.  Any suggestions?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment